The Rockin Roller Salon and Spa & Boutique is a refuge for the creative minds of Wilmington. We are dedicated to bringing an innovative, edgy and artistic feel to personal style. We pride ourselves on our unique appearance, knowledgeable staff and comfortable atmosphere. This salon offers a fun environment that is conducive to creativity and will make sure your visit is anything but ordinary!
- Upbeat & friendly
- Specialty is coloring including fantasy colors, balayage hair painting, & DevaCurl cutting certified
- Skilled in design cuts and “corrective” cutting
- Has a niche in era and vintage hair
- Works in print/film/tv and freelances in LA & NYC
Find my portfolio at Hair by Rozy
- Human resources & book keeper
- Philippines “Mabuhay”
- UNCW graduate
James LewisOwner/Go To Guy
- Salon Manager
- Classic movie buff
- Washington Redskins & UNC fan
- Born & raised, Wilmington native
Jamie PolettiOffice Admin
- Aerialist & acrobat & mermaid
- I teach English online & aerial classes
- Obsessed with my fur baby
Find out more at Cape Fear Circus Arts
- I have been a stylist since 2006 and keep my skills sharp through classes and hair shows
- I love coloring & cutting
- I am CERTIFIED in Goldwell Master Colorist, DevaCurl cutting, hair extensions, and keratin smoothing treatments & Peter Coppola Keratin Straightening.
- I’m originally from Vermont but fled for warmer weather!
- I seem quiet at first but am pretty free spirited
- Hairstylist since 2012
- I enjoy fusing classic, modern, and funky styles to create unique looks
- Haven’t seen my natural hair color in about a decade
- I knew I wanted to do hair from a young age (many Barbies that sacrificed their locks can attest to this)
- Pravana Balayage certified, DevaCurl cutting certified, & Peter Coppola Keratin Straightening certified, Goldwell Master Colorist certified.
- Spunky hairstylist originally from Beacon Falls, CT.
- Passionate for hair and make-up
- Licensed since 2015, STAYING SHARP with continued education in Goldwell, Peter Coppola, Pulp Riot, Redken, KMS, and Paul Mitchell.
- BOMB at balayage, and specialize in fun and/or funky colors.
- Love <3 Longboarding and the beach!!
- Licensed cosmetologist since 2014
- Love doing all hairstyles & colors
- Specializes in short haircuts
- Creative & open minded
- Serious animal lover
- Licensed Cosmetologist since 2011
- Loves all color, from natural balayage to rainbow hair
- Keeps her skills sharp by continuing her education
- Moved from PA to be close to the beach
Find my portfolio on Instagram at dsemanskyhair
- Became a licensed Cosmetologist with a degree in Applied Sciences in 2016.
- Obsessed with showing love to all types of kinks and curls!
- Originally from Fayetteville, but has lived in “Wilmington” on both the East coast and the West coast.
- Motivated by education and learning new techniques for gorgeous hair!
- Trained and well-versed in Wella, DevaCurl and Redken products and services.
Find my portfolio on Instagram at onlythegood.dyeyoung