The Rockin Roller Salon and Spa & Boutique is a refuge for the creative minds of Wilmington. We are dedicated to bringing an innovative, edgy and artistic feel to personal style. We pride ourselves on our unique appearance, knowledgeable staff and comfortable atmosphere. This salon offers a fun environment that is conducive to creativity and will make sure your visit is anything but ordinary!
- Upbeat & friendly
- Specialty is coloring including fantasy colors, balayage hair painting, & DevaCurl cutting certified
- Skilled in design cuts and “corrective” cutting
- Has a niche in era and vintage hair
- Works in print/film/tv and freelances in LA & NYC
Find my portfolio at Hair by Rozy
- Human resources & book keeper
- Philippines “Mabuhay”
- UNCW graduate
James LewisOwner/Go To Guy
- Salon Manager
- Classic movie buff
- Washington Redskins & UNC fan
- Born & raised, Wilmington native
Jamie PolettiOffice Admin
- Obsessed with K-Deer leggings
- Aerialist & acrobat & mermaid
- I want to run away with the circus
- I work with kids & teach aerial classes
- Obsessed with my fur baby
Find out more at Cape Fear Circus Arts
- I have been a stylist since 2006 and keep my skills sharp through classes and hair shows
- I love coloring & cutting
- I am CERTIFIED in Goldwell Master Colorist, DevaCurl cutting, hair extensions, and keratin smoothing treatments & Peter Coppola Keratin Straightening.
- I’m originally from Vermont but fled for warmer weather!
- I seem quiet at first but am pretty free spirited
Find my portfolio at LocksByLaurenR on Instagram
Cindy "Lou" EmersonHair/Make-up
- Slingin’ hair and beatin’ faces since 2002, DevaCurl cutting certified & Peter Coppola Keratin Straightening
- Molding young cosmetology minds since 2007
- Mom of a little ginger boy
- Gym rat and meal prep machine
- Lover of music, art and being crafty
- Xtreme lash certified
- Hairstylist since 2012
- I enjoy fusing classic, modern, and funky styles to create unique looks
- Haven’t seen my natural hair color in about a decade
- I knew I wanted to do hair from a young age (many Barbies that sacrificed their locks can attest to this)
- Pravana Balayage certified, DevaCurl cutting certified, & Peter Coppola Keratin Straightening certified, Goldwell Master Colorist certified.
- Attended and graduated from Vidal Sassoon Academy in South Beach after completing cosmetology school
- Specializes in natural balayage and bright vivid colors
- Has traveled the US to attend continuing education classes including Big Sexy Hair in Dallas, TX and Lived in Color in Phoenix, AZ
- Played football at N.C. State
- Spunky hairstylist originally from Beacon Falls, CT.
- Passionate for hair and make-up
- Licensed since 2015, STAYING SHARP with continued education in Goldwell, Peter Coppola, Pulp Riot, Redken, KMS, and Paul Mitchell.
- BOMB at balayage, and specialize in fun and/or funky colors.
- Love <3 Longboarding and the beach!!
- Licensed cosmetologist since 2014
- Love doing all hairstyles & colors
- Specializes in short haircuts
- Creative & open minded
- Serious animal lover
- Licensed Cosmetologist since 2011
- Loves all color, from natural balayage to rainbow hair
- Keeps her skills sharp by continuing her education
- Moved from PA to be close to the beach
Find my portfolio on Instagram at dsemanskyhair
- Esthetics is my perfect career choice as I am passionate about skincare, beauty and pampering.
- Licensed Esthetician and Registered Nurse
- Volunteer with Pleasure Island Sea Turtle Project.
- As an esthetician, I am qualified to do skincare analysis, and provide a number of spa treatments.
- Lavish Lash certified
Find my portfolio on Facebook at Skincare by Jenny